No Products in the Cart
Our original Witch House design hand-printed on a reusable canvas tote.
Color: Khaki with Black Print
About the "Witch House"
The Jonathan Corwin House - aka "The Witch House" - was the home of Judge Jonathan Corwin (1640-1718) and is the only standing structure remaining in Salem directly linked to the Salem Witch Trials of 1692.
Now a museum operated by the City of Salem, the house is located at the corner of Essex Street and North Street in the McIntyre Historical District.